Holistic Music Lessons & Coaching
I am dedicated to helping you find your own unique best practice, and discovering with you the state through which you can create and perform with natural ease and grace.
I offer private sessions to a variety of students. Perhaps...
- You've been playing music for a long time, but could use guidance in reigniting your passion for it again.
- You are just discovering your love of music, and you want to deeply explore it.
- You're curious how learning how to sing could enrich your life, your playing of another instrument, and your creativity.
- You are looking for guidance as an improviser, composer, or songwriter - you struggle with creating from a connected place, finding balance between freedom and structure, or feel stuck sometimes in your process. (Fun fact: we all do!)
- You enjoy singing, writing, or improvising and imagine that approaching your practice from a different angle might be interesting and informative.
If any of these descriptions resonate with you, I would be very happy to hear from you.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 314-712-8135
Please fill out this form before our first meeting: New Student Survey.
I am primarily trained as a vocalist, composer/songwriter, and improviser. Secondarily as a pianist and percussionist. If you are drawn to my mindset and are curious about my methodology but do not sing, write music, or improvise, and do not wish to, please contact me anyway to see how we might be able to work together. My methods are not specific to certain instruments, or even to one form of expression, as I draw from various mindfulness practices, mind-body modalities, psychology, and other related fields that are similarly focused.
We will set up a mutually convenient time for our first session. Sessions are 30, 45, or 60 minutes long, and are $20, $30 and $40 consecutively. Longer sessions are available upon request. Our first meeting is free of charge.
Sessions are generally weekly, but schedules and needs are variable.
I look forward to connecting with you.